- Ivory paper cup (elephantidae spp) with a golden crown. Early 20th century.
Length : 35 cm
- Ivory thermometer (elephantidae spp). Early 20th century.
Height. 18 cm
- Rectangular silver magnifying glass, the handle with foliage and ribbons, engraved and stamped with a county crown. Dated February 9, 1905.
Length : 19 cm - Marked : Minerve - Gross weight : 422,1 g
- Brass clock with cut sides. The dial signed KENDALL, 17, rue de La Paix, Paris (oxidation).
Sides : 8,5 cm
- Box in silver 800 thousandth, the bottom in wood. Manufacture JEZLER.
Gross weight : 330,3 g
Height. : 3,5 cm - Width : 18 cm - Depth : 8,5 cm
- Case for matchbox in silver 800 thousandth. Manufacture JEZLER.
Weight : 128,2 g
Height. : 3,5 cm - Length : 19 cm - Depth : 7 cm
- Paperweight decorated with a Scottish Terrier in patinated bronze on a book of Dorian Gray by Wilde in painted wood.
Height : 7 cm - Length : 12 cm 7 cm - Length : 12 cm
- Black and gold lacquered paperweight decorated with scenes of Japanese life. 20th century.
Height. 21 cm - Width : 31,5 cm - Depth : 12 cm
- "Lion of Lucerne" in carved wood given by Ferri, Marquis of Mailly-Nesle to his daughter.
Height : 10 cm - Width : 10 cm - Depth : 12 cm 10 cm - Width : 15,5 cm - Depth : 6,5 cm